Sunday, June 17, 2012

JavaFX 2: Styling Text with CSS

In this JavaFX tutorial I am styling three text nodes, so it's tutorial about how to style text with JavaFX 2 and CSS. The inspiration for this tutorial I got from GroovyFX site, so I wanted to do something similar with JavaFX 2. You can take a look at the final result of this  tutorial below. The code may be improved a lot, as I have more Java background than CSS, so I wrote few more lines of the Java code, instead to minimize it with CSS.
-->
In order to follow this tutorial I recommend to you to see my previous tutorials about:

Here is the Java code of our example:

Here is the CSS code of our example:


If you like this, and other JavaFX 2 tutorials on this blog, you can follow me on Twitter to be informed about new JavaFX tutorials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment