Yesterday, I received kind invitation to the Java Code Geeks (JCG) Program. Their goal is to build an online community for Java developers by aggregating and republishing content from different bloggers on their blog.
The program aims to build partnerships between JavaCodeGeeks and community bloggers. With JCG we ask our partners to continue writing quality Java related blog posts, while we are given permission to republish their articles on our site. The purpose is to spread the word and provide our readers with top-quality material.I was quite surprised by the invitation, anyway I had no doubt to join their JCG program. Because this came as little recognition for all my work with JavaFX 2 tutorials, but also because their editors will regularly review my blog, and if they find something interesting, they will republish that on http://www.javacodegeeks.com.
Also, I want to use this article to share some my tutorials:
- Getting Started with JavaFX 2 in Eclipse IDE
- "Hello World" in JavaFX 2
- JavaFX 2 Layouts series
- JavaFX 2 UI Controls
- JavaFX 2: Transparent Stage
- JavaFX 2: Create a new Dialog with Stage
- JavaFX 2: Create a new Dialog on the same Stage
- JavaFX 2 CSS: Styling Buttons
- JavaFX 2 CSS: Create Nice Login Form
- JavaFX 2 CSS: Styling Text