Saturday, September 1, 2012

How to deactivate Facebook account?

If you want for some reason, you can easily deactivate your Facebook account. Deactivating your account will disable your Profile and remove your name and picture from most things you've shared on Facebook. Some information may still be visible to others, such as your name in their friends list and messages you sent.
-->

If I deactivate my Facebook account can I reactivate it?
Yes, you can, because if you deactivate your account you will not delete it permanently.

I want to delete it permanently how I can do it?
If you want to delete your Facebook account permanently click HERE.

Anyway if you want just to deactivate for some time, please follow this tutorial below:

  1. Click on the small triangleat the top right hand corner of the page and then select the option that says “Account Settings" as shown on the image on the right. 
  2. Now select the option that  says "Security".
  3. Click on "Deactivate your account".
These last two steps are shown on the image below with the red line.




UPDATE: Check out few more Facebook articles:

3 comments:

  1. Visit the link below,, http://technotrondevilz.blogspot.in/2012/12/how-to-delete-facebook-account.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great breakdown of both processes. Just remember that whether you delete or deactivate, you can still reactivate your account if you choose to. Here's a good video explaining how to do that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRS8iHjRBM4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the detailed explanation of Facebook account deactivation.With your help, I was able to deactivate one of my account that I was bored with.But I didn't know what this "deactivation" thing did to my account.So, I researched about it.I found out about all that happens to a Facebook account after deactivation.More answers about Facebook problems can be found in www.facebookloginhelp.net

    ReplyDelete